The Ryan’s Well family consists of a passionate group of directors, advisors, staff and regional partners who share Ryan’s belief that ordinary people can do extraordinary things. They bring a broad range of skills and insights, as well as a shared commitment to making the world a better place by delivering safe water and sanitation to those in need, and empowering others to get involved.
Join the Ryan's Well team!
We're currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our staff in Kemptville, ON.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity!
The deadline to apply is Friday, May 24, 2013.
Volunteer Board of Directors
- Shawn McCarthy (Chair), Journalist, Globe and Mail
- Moyra van Nus (Vice-Chair), Director, Project Development, University of British Columbia
- Devan Pennell (Treasurer), CA, Risk Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Susan Hreljac (Secretary), Regional Advisor, Province of Ontario, Citizenship and Immigration
- Ryan Hreljac, Founder, Ryan’s Well Foundation
- Velma McColl, Principal, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Bruce O'Callaghan, The Vocational Service District Director & The District Director and Board Member of Canadian Rotary Committee for International Development
- Chris Radziminski, Water/Wastewater Specialist, WorleyParsons Canada
- Paul W. Taylor, Lawyer, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Ron Little, President & CEO, Orezone Gold Corporation
- Scott McDougall, Investing & Help for Social Entrepreneurs
- Ray Zahab, Founder & Expeditions Director, impossible2Possible
- Learn more about Ryan's Well partners in Burkina Faso, Ghana, Haiti, Kenya, Togo and Uganda